- Surprise in your room from our own patisserie
- A glass of champagne and amuse
- Culinary five course menu in the
- sea speciality restaurant “de Parelvisser”
- Overnight stay in one of our luxury rooms
- Full breakfast buffet
- The renowned "Groningen " cake for your return trip
Our Sea speciality restaurant “de Parelvisser” is one of Groningen’s top restaurants. It borders the garden of this historical and listed building and is located in the former hunter’s house. The Parelvisser's Chef de cuisine, Carlos Jansen, together with his team focuses on the sea rather than the land. The restaurants interior is adventurous but at the same time classical with marble and cherry wood furnishings. The open kitchen is in direct view of the guests and during the summer guests can be served on the Parelvisser's own terrace in the historical enclosed garden. In combination with one of our special luxury rooms, this arrangement is clearly an enjoyable culinary experience.
* Arrangement price € 137.75 per person based on two people*
This arrangement can be extended with a second overnight stay and a four course dinner in our restaurant Classique, renowned for its French kitchen. The menu can be served in our exquisite Empire room complete with an open fire place or , depending on the weather, in the garden.
* Extra night extension price € 121.25 per person based on two people*